Terms & Privacy
We take privacy very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or share any of your data with anyone.
We truly care about security and use several measures to protect your data. All communication between our apps and our servers uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Passwords are stored on your device, in your Keychain.
Our apps may offer an opt-in email newsletter, through which we send occasional updates about new and updated products. Each email you receive from us will contain an unsubscribe link that will instantly remove you from our list. We do not, and never will, share or otherwise exchange your email address with third-parties. Otherwise, we will only send you email if responding to your support emails or for notifying you of important issues, such as security or billing problems.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information is data that cannot be used to uniquely identify a specific individual. We may collect and use non-personal information for any purpose.
Here are some examples of non-personal information that we collect – either by ourselves or through the use of third-party services:
- When you visit our website, we keep logs of some information like your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, referring and exit pages, operating system (we use Gaug.es and Google Analytics).
- When our Software crashes, we collect and store crash reports to help us analyze the crash and determine the source of the problem (we use Crashlytics).
- Our Software periodically checks our servers for important updates or notices (we use Sparkle).
- Our Software can send anonymous usage information to help us focus our efforts on the most used features (we use Crashlytics and Apple iTunes Connect Statistics).
Concerning products sold on our website (outside the App Store):
You are entitled to a free trial (generally 15 days) of our software. If you wish to continue using your software thereafter, you must purchase a license key.
For your security and convenience all credit card payments are processed by FastSpring, a trusted name in online payment processing. Payments are made over a secure connection to protect your information and ensure your privacy. We do NOT have access to your credit card details. FastSpring also accepts payment via PayPal.
The license is for personal use, on one or more personally owned machines. Minor updates to the version you bought are completely free until the next major version. License codes are e-mailed automatically after your purchase.
Lost Registration Codes
It is important to keep a note of your registration code as you will need it if you reinstall your software. However if you do lose it, please contact us providing the following information:
- The full name of the person that the software is licensed to.
- The billing name, address and email address that was provided when the purchase was made.
Our software can be fully evaluated prior to purchase and customers are strongly encouraged to take advantage of these free trials. If you desire a refund, please contact us within 30 days of your purchase. All refunds are issued on a case-by-case basis.