Linky lets you easily share webpage links, images and text extracts to Twitter and Mastodon from your iPhone and iPad. Write your post, choose which preferred social networks and Linky will do the rest!
Share From Safari
With just one tap of the Action button in Safari, you can share the current page using the embedded composer sheet without ever leaving Safari. You can also share URLs directly from other third-party apps via the Share Extension.
Share Text & Images
Share images easily from Photos app and third-party applications. You can also preview the shared image in fullscreen before sending it.
Share any text too! Bring up the extension, the text is copied in the message, edit if required and share. It's that simple.
Content Related Images
Linky suggests images related to the webpage and can add them to the message.
Linky's Web Clipper extracts selected text from a web page and carries it over to the composer sheet, ready for you to edit.
You can make a text shot from the text selection in Safari for sharing as a beautiful image.
Linky can insert both the url and the title of the webpage as required. It can also shorten links, giving you access to further link analytics.
Send a message to multiple accounts at once.
- Supports Twitter and Mastodon.
- Post messages simultaneously on multiple accounts.
- iOS Share Extensions are integrated directly into Safari and many other third-party apps, allowing to directly share text, images and web page links.
- Add multiple images to your messages (animated gif images are supported).
- Image preview in fullscreen.
- Suggestion of images related to shared links.
- Share selected text in Safari as a text shot image.
- Convert music links from Apple Music or Spotify into a single link that works across different streaming service.
- Links, hashtags and mentions are color-highlighted when composing.
- Usernames are auto-completed when typing the @ symbol.
- Links can be shortened when the message is sent using bit.ly, CloudApp, Droplr, Goo.gl, and yourls.org (all link-shorteners require an account).
- Clipboard URL: If a URL is copied to the clipboard from another application, Linky will ask whether you want to use it.
- URL Scheme to launch Linky from other apps using the x-callback-url specification (in-app documentation and examples).
- Drag & Drop support for the iPad allowing to drop images in the share's extension.
- VoiceOver accessibility for the visually impaired.
- Universal App (iPhone + iPad).
- Designed for iOS 16 and the Retina HD Display.
- Haptic Feedback and Peek & Pop
- Supports iOS multitasking (Slide Over and Split View on the iPad).
- Supports both portrait and landscape orientations on the iPhone and the iPad.
They talk about Linky
Linky 5.0 removes friction from sharing links, quotes, and images. I appreciate the intelligent use of Open Graph and Twitter Cards to save even more time, and I'm a fan of the deeper controls Linky brings when compared to the default share sheet of Twitter. I can't recommend Linky enough.”
Linky turbocharges sharing links and images to Twitter from Safari or other apps supporting iOS extensions.”
4 out of 5 mice
Frequently asked questions
Why Facebook can no longer be connected to Linky?
Facebook integration had to be removed from Linky. Facebook has reevaluated the integration of third-party applications into their platform and no longer allows Linky to post to Facebook Profiles and Pages. We had no alternative but to remove Facebook from Linky. Learn more…
I have another question that isn’t answered here…
E-mail us anytime at $0 and we’ll be happy to help. It may take us up to 24 hours to respond as we work on Linky alongside our full-time jobs.